Zebra Muscle™ Condensate Coalescer & Management System (CMS) for Air Compressors
The Zebra Muscle CMS is a superior alternative to more expensive condensate management systems. Simple design, no replacement elements, and robust materials make it an ideal solution for most air compressor systems.
- Durable, translucent barrel
- Spin-welded fittings prevent leaks
- Permanent coalescing media collects gravity-separating oils
- Oil drain spigot
- Automatic air release vent
- Automatic de-oiled water drain port
- Overflow protection
- Limited three year warranty
- Total Volume Capacity: 8 gallons
- Inlet Pressure: 150 psi
- Volume per release, max: 1 gallon
- Interval Hold Time, min: 5 minutes
- Oil Volume Capacity: 0.75 gallons
Muscle CMS Capacities: The Muscle CMS is designed for compressors between 5 and 50 horsepower, and is capable of handling a maximum flow of almost 300 gallons a day. However, if oils separate from your condensate in 10 minutes, then the effective daily flow is reduced to under 150 gallons per day. IMPORTANT: Some compressor oils contain compounds that make separation almost impossible. (See note below.)
Some compressor manufacturers sell private labeled lubricants that contain detergents, dissolving the oils into the water. If you use this type of compressor lubricant, you'll have to experiment with your waste condensate to determine your options, if any.
Fore more information about how it works, testimonials, literature and more please visit the Zebra Muscle Compressor Coalescer page.